Yes, How do Foreign Language Translation without compromising quality and confidentiality?
Foreign Language Translation services are provided by many language service companies, online and offline, but the doubt on confidentiality and quality of the translated document often skips our heartbeat. Documents consist of critical information and the exact message needs to be communicated. We thus, look for a trusted translation partner. Your work has crucial content and the most common risks with translation services are Tampering of the original content and delay in deadline.
Leave all your foreign language translation related worries with IULE, which takes the complete onus of the documents it translates. IULE has the best translators who ensure the message is not distorted and confidentially is totally maintained.
The documents that are generally needed to be translated to a foreign language are:
- Manuals / Technical/ Research & Survey
- Academic and Medical Transcripts
- Legal / Immigration
- Business Documents / Presentations / Brochures
- Website Content / Emails
There are many Online Translators available. They can be referred for basic concept understanding but cannot be relied on entirely for accurate translation. Moreover, if the documents are extremely confidential, passing them over the web may not be recommended. For quality and precision, foreign language translators are the easiest and best option. Translators with vivid experience do not even need to go online in search of words. They already have a huge memorized dictionary of foreign words and industry jargons.
If you want the work quick and perfect, do share complete information with the translation service provider. Only handing over the document and telling him the source and target language may not get you the excellence. Also, let them know who the target audience is and the purpose and scope of the translated document.
The timeline and cost for translation depends on the complexity and the length of the documents. A translator generally converts 1500 to 2000 words a day which involves translation, proofreading, quality check by a different translator and delivery. Since the time depends on the no. of words converted, the charges also are dependent on the no. of words. Rarity or demand of that foreign language also affects the cost of that language.
Often a lot of things remain a question even after the work is translated to a foreign language and delivered.
- Does the translated content mean the same as the original content?
- How to judge the translated text in the foreign language?
- Is my content kept confidential and not uploaded on the internet
The following checks may assure us of quality translation without compromising on the security:-
- Should have an agreement on confidentially (NDA) with the foreign language translation provider.
- Check if they have native speakers and multiple translators. Native speakers have an excellent hold on the language and cultural intricacies delivering better quality faster. The charges may be slightly higher for a native speaker.
How IULE assists you with its unparalleled service
- Highly skilled linguists with wide experience in translation
- Very simple and easy process for the clients
- Smooth content flow maintaining the sanctity with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Maker Checker mechanism and consistent quality checks ensure accuracy and excellence
- IULE’s entire team abides to strict confidentiality agreements
- Excels over 20 foreign languages. When it says excel, it means it to the core.
- Translators have subject knowledge and well versed with the jargons used in the industry
- Expertise of a native speaker.
- Availability of multiple translators for bulk work within shorter turnaround time
Online translators may be fast and easily accessible but they do not deliver accurate translation and may also have security threats. Manual foreign language translation is needed not only for quality translation but also to maintain the confidentially of the document. The foreign language translators neither have excellent knowledge of language and experience that does nor tamper the meaning of the language. A native speaker however would deliver better quality because of this expertise in his native language and cultural know-about. IULE has adept and proficient translators to take care of your all kinds of translation needs. You may visit the website for more details www.iule.in