IULE, the No. 1 Foreign Language Training Center in Bangalore, India.
IULE offers language study and training programs which are cleverly designed to equip Individuals, Corporates, Students, Housewives and Working people. IULE offers CEFR based training and customized training as per the students need.
We aim to develop familiarity with the linguistic and cultural facets of different countries and communities through studying the CEFR’s (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) four key skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral production and interaction.
Today around the world about 6000 languages are spoken by humans. Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow – says Oliver Wendell Holmes. Language is not just a tool for communication it makes human unique in comparison with other forms of animals on earth. Hence the study of language is more of a science.
Course Structure as per CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Basic User (Level A)
Breakthrough or beginner (Level A1)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Way stage or elementary (Level A2)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Independent User (Level B)
Threshold or intermediate (Level B1)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Vantage or upper intermediate (Level B2)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Proficient User (Level C)
Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced (Level C1)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well- structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Mastery or proficiency (Level C2)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
- We at IULE provides Corporate Training & In-house Training to cater the emerging needs of foreign language training in India.