IULE, the No. 1 Foreign Language Training Center in Bangalore, India.
IULE offers language study and training programs which are expertly designed to equip Individual Students and Professionals, Corporate, and Housewives. IULE offers training based on CEFR standards. We provide structured classroom and online training programs and also customize training programs as per the student’s needs. Whether you wish to just pick up a few words and phrases or you wish to speak like a pro, we give you the kind of training you need. Apart from training, we also provide foreign language translation and interpretation services and also fulfill your hiring needs for bilingual or multilingual employees.
Today, about 6000 languages are spoken by humans around the world. Different languages make it difficult for us to strike a conversation. But not anymore, our training programs allow you to converse and chat effectually with your friends, business partners, and customers. This builds a sense of oneness and builds a closer relationship with your stakeholders and customers. Being one of the most sought foreign language school, our main focus is on managing our client’s foreign language training sessions and other foreign language services.
Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
Language is not just a tool for communication. It makes humans unique in comparison with other forms of animals on earth. Hence the study of language is more of a science. Language art is more about the study of literature, poetry, and aesthetics. Language study is wrongly conceived to be an art form. It is more about how a language is made and implemented and its effects on human life.
Planning to study, settle or do business with a different country or region, knowing their language can make your stay or business successful in the foreign land. Speaking in the same language can help overcome all barriers of communication and build amazing relationships. Learn a foreign language to make the best of the opportunity with foreign counterparts and customers. We help to make your foreign language learning easy.
We provide training in more than 20 languages with the aim to develop familiarity with the linguistic and cultural facets of different countries and communities. Excellence is achieved through studying the CEFR’s four key skills: written and oral comprehension, written and oral production and interaction.
Course Structure as per CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Basic User (Level A)
Breakthrough or beginner (Level A1)
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Way stage or elementary (Level A2)
- Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
Independent User (Level B)
Threshold or intermediate (Level B1)
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Vantage or upper intermediate (Level B2)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Proficient User (Level C)
Effective Operational Proficiency or advanced (Level C1)
- Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning.
- Can express ideas fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions.
- Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes.
- Can produce clear, well- structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors, and cohesive devices.
Mastery or proficiency (Level C2)
- Can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
- Can summarize information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation.
- Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
- We at IULE provides Corporate Training & In-house Training to cater to the emerging needs of foreign language training in India.
We cater to all foreign language services including training, translation, interpretation, and hiring. A dedicated team of professionals and latest technology have helped us to achieve our goals and stay focused to provide the best quality language services.